Followers

lunedì 16 ottobre 2023

Waiting for Halloween

 Buongiorno 
La scorsa settimana ho allestito questo vaso
per arricchire le decorazioni autunnali 
che però risalgono agli anni passati..
Ogni tanto bisogna rinnovarsi!!!
Oltretutto pensavo di utilizzarlo
poi per inserirci le decorazioni per Natale!!
Carino come fuori porta, vero?

Hello my friends!
Last week I boight this pottery
to add it to my old autumn decorations.
Some time  I love to shop!!!
Besides, I was thinking of using it
then to add the decorations for Christmas!!
Is it very cute?

 

Nelle settimane precedenti avevo anche preso questo scaffalino per metterci le piantine, ed ora ovviamente pure qui qualche zucca non stona!! 

In the previous weeks I had also purchased this shelf to place my potted plant, and obviously I added some pumpkins!!

Sarà per l’attesa del Natale, sarà per i colori molto caldi, ma questo periodo dell’anno mi piace in particolar modo! Un caro saluto a tutti!

I e love autumn for its warm colors and also because it is the period before Christmas!

Monique🐾🐾 

2 commenti:

  1. Monique: Lovely decorating, I am looking forward to Christmas this year as I do every year, I love the Holy Christmas Season.

    Catherine

    RispondiElimina
  2. j'adore ta déco, bravo !
    bises, belle fin de semaine !

    RispondiElimina